In this travel guide, we will
provide with some traveling/travel tips for Maldives travelers.
Maldives Travel Tips
In this article, we will provide with
some tips for Maldives travelers. These Maldives travel tips will help
to make your stay in Maldives safe and comfortable.
Tips for Traveling to Maldives
- The best time to visit Maldives is the period between December to
- Pack your light summer cotton clothing, as the climate in
Maldives is warm and humid.
- Carry all your essential travel documents, so that you don't face
any kind of problem in the foreign country.
- Maldivians are very particular about their rules and regulations.
So, it becomes of prime importance to be aware of their social
conventions. And if you are found guilty, then you wont even get any
kind of protection and will have to face severe criminal penalties.
· While planning to travel abroad, travel insurance is very
necessary, as it provides protection to you in case of any mishap.
- Keep all your valuables at a safe place.
- Never disclose your travel plans to any stranger and also don't
flash money in front of him/her.
- In the interest of your health, go in for all the necessary
- Pack a medical kit along that contains the medicines for
- Learn some common phrases in the Maldives local language, so that
you don't have much of problem conversing in the foreign country.